February 9, 2012

Even if I stub my toe...

I was just looking over the application we submitted to become staff with the University here, and I came across the question Define in your own words what a commitment to U of N Kona means to you.
Here was my response: 

Commitment is defined as sticking to something if it is challenging. I choose to serve with a good attitude, even if things are challenging. Even if the toilet gets stopped up and my favorite foods are never on the menu. Even if I stub my toe and the nurse's station runs out of Strawberry Shortcake bandages. Even if it rains every day and I decide I really do miss Alaska's White Christmas... I will choose to have a good attitude, because serving God is the greatest privilege I will ever have in this life.

This is a good one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing... I love to hear from you!